Thank you for supporting the Guild Complex!
Your financial support makes everything possible. It helps ensure that our unique, cross-cultural and intergenerational programs continue to provide an outlet for Chicago’s established and emerging artists and writers, and opportunities for provocative conversation between artists and audiences. It helps us with things like paying featured artists and awarding contest prizes, renting space for rehearsals and performances, hiring videographers to share event footage with new audiences, and keeping low ticket prices to all our events.
Donations to the Guild Literary Complex supports compelling literary events across Chicago, helping to:
- Promote vibrant literature that contributes to society and community
- Produce programs that engage audiences with dynamic voices and ideas
- Showcase established and emerging writers in intimate settings
- Keep programs geographically and economically accessible
- Archive and disseminate programs beyond the event itself
- Provide honorariums to our artists
Occasionally the Guild identifies special program or operational goals that need an extra financial push through monetary or in-kind donations. In those instances, we announce a special initiative, describing our objective, fundraising goal and timeframe. We then give regular updates on our progress and celebrate our supporters’ help in our success.
Sponsor a Guild event or program through Patreon
Please make you donations payable to “Guild Complex” and mail to:
Guild Literary Complex | 641 West Lake Street, Suite 200 | Chicago, IL 60661
The Guild Complex is a registered 501(c)3. As always, your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Thank you.